No contact personal training sessions are
by appointment only!
Book an Appointment
To you, our valued Jiu Jitsu community: These past months have been a remarkable time of stress and change throughout the world. As stabilization of the COVID-19 pandemic is occurring and cities (and gyms) are beginning to reopen, we want you to know that we’re working hard to keep you and our team members safe. We have decided to open with limited students on the mat at a time. Currently, we are allowed to do No Contact Personal Training sessions of up to 2 people at a time. For families that live in the same household we can have up to 4 people in a session. We recommend pairing with a consistent partner to share the sessions with.
At this time, we do not allow walk-ins. Please book a time slot in at least 24-hours ahead of time!
In order to follow state guidelines we will follow a strict safety protocol:
1. Sessions will be 45 Minutes to allow time for the gym to be thoroughly sanitized between every session.
2. Temperatures will be checked with a no touch Infrared thermometer before entering building.
3. The front door will be locked, please call me at 505-377-0911 when you arrive and I’ll let you in.
4. The water fountain will be turned off so please bring a water bottle.
5. Use of the restrooms is discouraged but will be available in case of emergencies.
We apologize for the enormous change in the gym dynamic. But this is the least we can do until the state of New Mexico releases more updates!
6. Our insurance provider is requiring new language in our waiver form identifying viral infection as a risk. So everyone, please read and sign the new waiver prior to your next visit.
With this set up, at the very least, allows us to get back in Jiu Jitsu shape and be ready for when we are allowed to go back to a normal schedule and training style.
Thank you to all of our BBJJ family for your support and patience! We're in this together!
If you have any questions please contact us! Book an Appointment